November 9th can NOT get here fast enough to be able to taste all the
delicious local food, wine and craft beers that will be served at this
year’s “A Taste of Santa Cruz”!
We have restaurants clamoring to be part of the event this year and
we hope we can include them next year. It is going to be an exciting evening as chefs and vintners bring their game to Taste this year!
Thank you to following restaurants, wineries (most of whom are members of the Santa Cruz Mountain’s Winegrowers Association)and craft breweries for donating their fantastic food, wine and beer to help us raise funds to keep homeownership a reality for people whowork in Santa Cruz County through our partnership with Habitat for Humanity Monterey Bay and our own Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Housing Foundation.
Are you ready to grab a fork and wine glass? Buy your tickets today!
Aldo’s Harbor Restaurant
Buttercup Cakes and Farmhouse Frosting
Cowboy Bar and Grill
Hulas Island Grill & Tiki Room
The Jerk House
Michael’s on Main
Oasis Tasting Room and Kitchen
The Point Chophouse
Alfaro Family Vineyards & Winery
Burrell School Vineyards & Winery
Clos Tita Winery
Equinox Wines & Bartolo Winery
Kings Mountain Vineyards
Loma Prieta Winery
Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard
Villa del Monte Winery
Wrights Station Vineyard & Winery
East Cliff Brewing
- Habitat for Humanity Monterey Bay Collaborates With A Taste of Santa Cruz To Help Local Residents Become Homeowners
- ATOSC 2017 Participating Restaurants, Wineries and Breweries
- Get the Tastiest Ticket in Town!
- “A Taste of Santa Cruz” Collaborates with Wine Growers Association for 2017 Fundraiser
- “A Taste of Santa Cruz” Offering Booth Sponsorships for Revitalized Culinary Event