A Taste of Santa Cruz is a local culinary extravaganza offering "all-you-can-enjoy" tantalizing tastes from 17 local Santa Cruz County restaurants and wines from members of the Santa Cruz Mountains Wine Growers Association. This event also features many valuable silent and live auction prize packages including vacation stays in homes in Mexico, Lake Tahoe, and Maine (with a lobster dinner!)
NEW VENUE THIS YEAR! We are proud to announce a new venue for this year's "A Taste of Santa Cruz"! The three-story Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History will be all ours for the night! Explore the art exhibits as you nosh on local cusine and taste a variety of local wines. Also new this year, you can purchase full glasses of wine and beer on the rooftop sculpture garden and if you enjoy a wine you discovered, buy the bottle and take it home to enjoy!
A GREAT CAUSE
All proceeds of the Taste of Santa Cruz help bridge the gap to home ownership for vital members of our community: teachers, first responders, in home caregivers, single parents, veterans in our County via the Santa Cruz County Association of REALTORS® Housing Foundation's grant programs.
Tickets are $45 in advance and $55 at the door. Buy them here:
- Taste of Santa Cruz Raises Almost $25,000 For SCCAR Housing Foundation Grants
- Habitat for Humanity Monterey Bay Collaborates With A Taste of Santa Cruz To Help Local Residents Become Homeowners
- ATOSC 2017 Participating Restaurants, Wineries and Breweries
- Get the Tastiest Ticket in Town!
- “A Taste of Santa Cruz” Collaborates with Wine Growers Association for 2017 Fundraiser