- Oysters. Yes, a raw oyster bar on the third floor and you can experience the luminescent oyster vodka shots to go with.
- 20 local restaurants are preparing today to serve you their best cuisine tomorrow at 5 pm. All you can enjoy.
- Wine lovers rejoice– vintners from 9 local wineries are picking out their favorite appellations today to serve you.
- The weather-it will be 75 degrees tomorrow and we have outside space to soak in all that fall warmth! We moved the event to October to avoid the rain and cold and we got our wish! Come enjoy the sunset from the third floor or share the joy of it all with your fellow attendees.
- Go to Hawaii. Or Maine or Scottsdale. Travel like a rock star with our live auction gifts and shop early for the holidays with dozens of valuable silent auction gifts.
- Support the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Housing Foundation as we give the gift of homeownership to first time buyers who may be your children’s teacher, your mother’s nurse, your mechanic…all the people who make up the society we enjoy so much in our County.
We are absorbing the fees for your Eventbrite ticket today. Go ahead. Buy them now. See you there!
Tickets at: www.ATOSC.com
Here is a sampling of our participating restaurants, wineries and breweries:
5 Star Catering
Alfaro Family Vineyard
Back Nine Bar & Grill
East Cliff Brewing Co.
East Side Eatery
H & H Fresh Fish Co.
Kissed by An Angel Winery
Loma Prieta Winery
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Roudon Smith Winery
Shucked Raw Oyster Bar
The Turkey Boat
Vinocruz Wine Bar and Kitchen